The brief of goals of the United Nations Centennial – Boston Global Forum and United Nations Academic Impact Initiative are:
Politics and international relations:
– Building standards and values in politics and societies based on the Social Contract for the AI Age.
– Establishing a system of nations that meet the standards of the Social Contract for the AI Age.
– AI, the digital sphere, and the Internet assist citizens in decision-making in politics and societies.
– Developing an effective mechanism to keep and maintain peace and security around the world.
– Strengthening international courts so that they are strong enough to judge and enforce decisions on any governments or corporations.
– A system of innovative values, which encourages people to engage with these values. AIWS City contributes to the AIWS Values System as an innovative values system.
– The People Centered Economy: every individual can create values for others and society.
– A new financial system with AI, Blockchain, Digital
– A global business system, which respects and supports standards of Social Contract for the AI Age.
– Classifying nations that have economies that meet standards of Social Contract for the AI Age and AIWS Values.
– Equality of opportunity in education for every citizen in the world. Every person can access and study a standard program. AIWS City contributes to the AIWS Citizen Program.
– A culture and ethics of honesty, sincerity, tolerance, and responsibilities.
These are suggestions to create a path to 2045, a beautiful path for humanity.
The United Nations Centennial calls for discussions and contributions toward ideas and solutions in creating a path, to shape and remake the world in 2045 – the Global Age of Enlightenment.