Theme: AI World Society Standards
Time: 4:30pm – 6:30pm, March 26, 2019
Venue: Hitachi Central Laboratory in Kokubunji, Tokyo
AI World Society Distinguished Lecturer:
Dr.Kazuo Yano, PhD, Fellow, Corporate Officer, Hitachi, Ltd., Member of AI World
Society Standards and Practice Committee
- 4:30 pm: Introduction, Ms. Nobue Mita, Representative of the Boston Global Forum
- Opening Remarks, Mr. Nguyen Anh Tuan, Co-Founder and CEO of the Boston Global
Forum, Director of Michael Dukakis Institute for Leadership and Innovation.
- 4:40 pm: AI World Society Standards, Mr. Kazuo Yano, PhD, Fellow, Corporate
Officer, Hitachi, Ltd., Member of AI World Society Standards and Practice
- 5:40 pm: Discussion: Dr.Kazuo Yano, Ph.D., fellow, cooperate officer from Hitachi, Mr.Yuichi Iwata, senior researcher from Nakasone Peace Institute, Mr.Kei Yamamoto, the president of D-Ocean and Mr.Yuji Ukai, the president of FFRI.
- 6:25 pm: Present Certificate of AI World Society Distinguished Lecturer to Dr.Kazuo Yano by Mr. Nguyen Anh Tuan
- 6:30 pm: Closing Remarks.
Full agenda and our speakers and discussants, please download Agenda of AIWS Distinguished Lecture